2005 Concord Pike, Suite 203
Wilmington, DE 19803

Delaware Child Relocation Lawyer

If you are a custodial parent and you are considering a move from Delaware, you may need to obtain legal advice regarding your move and relocation of the children.

If you need advice about your custodial rights and responsibilities concerning your own intention to move your child in common with a divorced parent, or if you have received formal notice of your ex-spouse’s intention to move your child, contact Wahl Family Law. Because we concentrate our practice on family law, we stay current with all the legislative developments that can directly or indirectly affect your interests as a parent in a Delaware child relocation custody case.

For additional information about the relocation of children law in Delaware in the aftermath of divorce, or if you need specific advice about a proposed move, contact Wahl Family Law.

When family dynamics change, it is often because one party relocates to another state. Unfortunately, family law can become complex when it involves the laws of more than one state. This can create difficulties in situations involving divorces and child custody.

Located in Wilmington, Delaware, attorney Joseph Wahl is knowledgeable about the complexities of out-of-state child custody law. Wahl Family Law office has over 20 years of litigation experience and the know-how to handle out-of state parents’ rights cases. They understand how different states’ laws may affect your rights.

Please note, all information herein is provided for general informational purposes only. The information herein is not intended as legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Different factual scenarios may yield different results. In addition, several other factors must be considered in each individual case, and those factors can only be ascertained by speaking directly to an attorney.

Speak with an Experienced Child Relocation Attorney

If one parent is thinking of moving out of Delaware with a child that parent should be aware of the law. Under Delaware law, moving away with the kids may damage a later child custody or visitation action. When a child has been removed from the state by a parent, working with a knowledgeable attorney can help resolve the issue. Wahl Family Law can take actions such as filing emergency motions to have children returned to Delaware. If necessary, the firm works with private investigators and other experts.

When you experience an out-of-state family law issue regarding your child, events that would often be routine within the state of Delaware can become complex. Sometimes, arguments can arise over which states’ laws apply to the litigation. Other times, serving process on the absent party becomes difficult. Working with an experienced, knowledgeable attorney can help achieve your legal goals.

Contact An Experienced Delaware Child Relocation Lawyer

Schedule your initial consultation today by calling 302-658-2834. The initial consultation fee is $500.00

Contact Joe Wahl