Family Law Overview
Divorce – Visitation Rights – Child Support – Alimony
For the advice of an experienced family law attorney in Delaware who is committed to helping you achieve the best possible results for yourself and your children, contact Wahl Family Law. No matter what your problem might involve, we will work closely with you toward a successful outcome.
We focus on divorce and other family law issues in New Castle County, Delaware. I will use my experience to select the right approach based on the facts of your situation, and your rights and responsibilities under Delaware law. We can help you get beyond the confusion of a divorce or custody issue so that you can define your own objectives and preferred legal strategies.
Wahl Family Law offers advice and representation on such family law issues as the following:
- Divorce and legal separation
- Complex property division problems in divorce cases
- Alimony and modification of alimony obligations in cases of cohabitation
- Child custody and visitation rights
- Child support in divorce and paternity cases
- Parenting classes ordered in divorce cases
- Delaware relocation issues after divorce
- Modification and enforcement of family court orders
- Paternity and father’s rights of access to their children
- Prenuptial agreements/premarital agreements
- Grandparent and relative custody as an alternative to foster care or juvenile dependency proceedings
We also represent clients on other divorce and marriage issues ranging from annulment to domestic violence restraining orders.
Contact Wahl Family Law
For dependable advice about the full range of problems that can arise in a divorce or other family law situation in Delaware, call Wahl Family Law at 302-658-2834. The initial consultation fee is $450.00.